Saturday, June 2, 2012

Groovy Gingham Birthday Card

There is only a couple of days left to enter the Moxie Fab World Gingham Challenge.  Last week I bought this pink gingham and groovy flower paper to make a card for this challenge.  So, I decided to make this groovy gingham birthday card to add to my stash.  I decided to keep this card simple.  I didn't use dimensionals or bows to make this card easy to mail.

Groovy Gingham Birthday Card Supplies:  Blue cardstock, white cardstock, patterned paper by heidi grace designs (01-001465T), pink gingham paper by Recollections,  Cricut machine, Cricut Storybook cartridge, black dye ink by Stampabilities, clear stamp designed by Adam Pescott, happy birthday sentiment clear stamp by Hero Arts (CL414), Copic markers (colorless blender, B34, E00, E15, R83 & RV34), and rhinestones by Recollections. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Wishing you a crafty day! 😊