Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Owl Hi Card

My hubby was working late tonight so I squeezed in making another card.  This Owl Hi Card was made using the colours from the ColourQ challenge and a sketch from the Retro Sketches challenge.  I really like combining the colour and sketch challenges and these two worked well together.

Owl Hi Card Supplies: Mustard cardstock, International Bazaar dsp by Stampin' Up!, woodgrain patterned paper by The Paper Studio, green patterned paper by Basic Grey, white cardstock, chocolate cardstock, owl builder punch and bird builder punch by Stampin' Up!, sentiment stamp by TPC Studios (Greetings set, ST93416), classic stampin' pad in early espresso, yellow citrus ink from ColorBox Cat's Eye ink stack, Fiskars deckle scissors, yellow doodle twine, yellow buttons by Stampin' Up!, and random white flower button from my button stash. 

  

7 comments:

  1. He looks happy as Larry perched there in the midst of that gorgeous card! I love my owl punch too! Thanks for visiting my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You so graciously commented on my Hooked on Hexagons card that I couldn't help but jump over here and check you out. What a beautiful card and lovely blog. I look forward to the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your owl card.....it is so cute...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Andrea your card is soooo cute, your colors and that owl are just perfect!
    Loly Borda

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun card, Andrea, love that owl and how you used the colors! Thanks for joining us this week for the fun at the ColourQ and sharing your card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH my goodness this is darling! I love the owl! So fun! Thanks for playing along at RetroSketches!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Andrea, I love how you rotated the sketch, your card is super cute! Thanks so much for playing along with this week's RetroSketch & colourQ challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Wishing you a crafty day! 😊