Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Thinking of You Card


May is zooming on by! I hope you are taking some time to enjoy it. My Mourning Doves are sitting on their nest again, so it looks like we will have another set of chicks in a couple of weeks. I really enjoyed watching the last set of babies grow. It's amazing that they leave the nest in only a short two weeks.

Today, I have another sneak peek at the Gingham Garden designer series paper from Stampin' Up! It will be available May 31st. I made this Thinking of You Card for a cousin who is going through some medical issues. I used this weeks sketch from Tuesday Morning Sketches. The crochet mat is made by Jessi Fogan and it worked perfectly with this weeks sketch. I used the Beautiful Wings Embosslits to create the butterflies and added a few basic pearls for detail. Well, I hope you're excited about the release of Stampin' Up!'s new catalog!!! Thanks for stopping by.

My Thinking of You Card is entered into the following challenges:

9 comments:

  1. So pretty! Love the crocheted mat..what a great touch! Thank you for playing along with my Flutter By Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely breathtakingly Andrea! Beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, Andrea! Love the colors and butterflies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful!! I love the colors and embossing is always the best technique IMHO!!! Jessi's mats are wonderful!!
    Thanks for joining us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, Andrea, you have made my day :) I LOVE how you used it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous card! Love the crocheted accent! Thanks for joining us at The Perfect Sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so cute! Such pretty colors! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beeee-utiful card! I love seeing Jessi's mats being used and it's lovely. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely, lovely card. I see you've used one of Jessi's beautiful mats. It is a perfect setting for your beautiful teal butterflies. Thank you for sharing with us this week at Flutter By Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Wishing you a crafty day! 😊