Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Fish Whisperer Card

Good afternoon! June is rolling right along and Father's Day will be here before we know it. I decided to play along with the many Masculine and Father's Day challenges, so I created this Fish Whisperer Card. My intentions are to give it to my Father-in-law for Father's Day, as long as the hubby likes it. The image is called Gus Fish Whisperer by Bugaboo Digi Stamps. I colored the image with my Copic markers and added some crystal effects to his glasses and the water under his feet. The design comes from the Stella Says Sketch challenge at the Catch The Bug Blog. The patterned paper is from the Hooked on Fishing collection by The Paper Loft and I've used Always Artichoke and More Mustard card stock by Stampin' Up! The blue card stock is from my stash and the source is unknown. This card was a lot of fun to make and I enjoyed working with the masculine colors. Now, I just wish someone would take me fishing. Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

My Fish Whisperer Card is entered into the following challenges:

11 comments:

  1. A super card, the colours are lovely. Thank you from joining us on the TIOT challenge. Hugs Bee

    ReplyDelete
  2. So on the weekend, we're at the beach, and my oldest (14) is doing the Bert & Ernie skit from Sesame Street (HEEEEEERE FISHY FISHY FISHY!)
    I so need to go & pick up this awesome Gus :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, thanks for joining us at Lady Annes challenge this month, xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Big fan of bugaboo stamps :) This is fabulous! Thanks for joining us this week at Love to Create!

    Mei
    LTC DT
    Creative Card Crew DT
    Crazy Challenge DT
    Anyone for Anya DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great Card For Father's Day Andrea!! The image and sentiment are just SUPER! Hee, Hee! 8-) Love it! Bet your Hubby & FIL will Love it too! 8-)

    Hugs
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just love this image you have used and coloured so beautifully. Fabulous man card. Thank You for sharing with us at Lady Anne's Challenges. I hope we see you again soon.
    Love ~ Lady Anne xx

    Lady Anne's Challenge's
    Lady Anne's Blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a whimsical card -- I vote to give it to your father-in-law! Your design is great for any fisherman.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun make! Love your fish whisperer!
    Thank you for sharing this with us at TIOT!

    Claudia x

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fabulous image fxor a mans card, and a great layout.
    Thanks for sharing with us at TioT
    Avril x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just FABULOUS - Love the fishin' Gus!
    We're so happy you joined us for theCatch The Bug “Stella Says Sketch" Challenge with Bugaboo Stamps! We hope you’ll join us again tomorrow for a new sketch challenge!
    Hugs & Happy Days!
    ~Min
    Kaymin Kreations

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOL, what a fun image and great papers to go with a fish theme. Thanks for sharing with us at ABC Challenge Blog this week

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Wishing you a crafty day! 😊