Thursday, September 19, 2013

Apple Thinking of You Card


"An apple a day keeps the doctor away," or at least that's how the saying goes. Throughout the Spring and Summer I tried to eat an apple a day. At best I ate four a week. I'm still trying to eat them as often as possible and I've really enjoyed the Organic Pink Lady and Golden Delicious varieties. I love eating apples with a little peanut butter, yum!

While searching for challenges this afternoon, I came across several for Apples. Last year I bought the Perfectly Preserved stamp set, Cannery framelits, and Old Orchard dsp all by Stampin' Up!. The apple elements in those products are featured in this Apple Thinking of You Card. The layout comes from this weeks sketch at Tuesday Morning Sketches. I really like the three panel background of this sketch and I know I'll be using it again. Thanks for stopping by and have a great night and fantastic Friday!

My Apple Thinking of You Card is entered into the following challenges:

 

10 comments:

  1. My kids love apples & peanut butter too :) If you melt the PB in the microwave for about 20 seconds it makes good dip too! Pink Ladies are yum - my faves are Gala from New Zealand :)
    Love the funky shape of the green mat - and this whole cheery card :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful card! Thanks for joining us at DCD this week!
    Gerda
    http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect card -- and great design -- enjoyed this post to your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab card, the apples are a lovely design, as is your card. Thank you for sharing your work with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

    Dionne

    ReplyDelete
  5. I enjoyed my visit with you!! I ♥ your projects.

    I just had to "follow" you so not to miss anything! It would make me so happy if you would follow me too. :)

    Have a beautiful weekend!

    Lots of BIG Hugs,

    Deborah

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card! Love your apple paper and the 3 panel look too! TFS at DCD's challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fun apple card!! We eat lots of apples at our house!!
    Thanks for joining us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the layout sketch you used. Thank you for playing at Paper Playtime. Your project is featured on our Facebook Page today and linked to your blog!
    Paper Playtime Challenge Page on Facebook
    Stop by our new linky party blog An Inky Situation and Link Up!
    :) Janis
    Shop Stampin' Up! with Janis

    ReplyDelete
  9. If you can get them, Jazz apples are gorgeous! I have to stop myself from having more than two a day! Love your card, a beautiful design brilliantly done. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Boots Challenges this time.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute. Love the papers. TFS with us at DCD

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Wishing you a crafty day! 😊