Thursday, December 5, 2013

Owl with Tree Christmas Card

I hope everyone is staying warm today! We've been getting sleet today and we are expecting snow to start this evening. That gives me an excellent excuse to stay in my craft room. This afternoon I created this Owl with Tree Christmas Card. The layout for this card is from the sketch at Tuesday Morning Sketches. I tried to clear out some of my old Christmas patterned paper from the Eskimo Kisses collection by Basic Grey. It's been in my stash for awhile and keeps getting pushed to the bottom. I really like the colors in this collection and thought the owl stamp by Stampendous! would coordinate well. I dug deep into my sticker stash and found the two star stickers by K & Company. It seems I always buy stickers but rarely use them. The image was colored with my Copic markers (BG45, E15, E23, E25, E27, E31, E55, R35, R59, R83, G99, YG17, YR27, and Y28). Well, that's about it. Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful night and pleasant tomorrow!

My Owl with Tree Christmas Card is entered into the following challenges:

3 comments:

  1. Cute card Andrea! Such a cute little owl and you've colored him perfectly! Love the designer papers you used! Thanks so much for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches, please come back and play again!
    Stay warm! I think we will stay clear of the snow and ice here, looks like it is all tracking south!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute card!! I love that fun image!
    Thanks for playing along this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That owl is just precious! Love those papers too - I've been hoarding mine a wee bit since I just loved that collection :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Wishing you a crafty day! 😊