Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Relax... Masculine Card


Hello and happy Tuesday! It's time for another challenge at Cardz 4 Guyz. This week we want to see Technology Toys for the Boyz featured on your cards. For my card I used a digital image by San's Designs called Resting Dude. The image was colored with my Copic markers and Stampin' Blendabilities markers. I played around with my patterned papers before I settled on these from The Paper Loft. In the end the colors and patterns worked well with what I wanted to create. The sentiment is from Crafter's Companion and was stamped with Memento black ink. Everything else was simple details... a big brown brad, five Candy Dots and a couple of punched details.

Now, click here to check out the inspiration from my fellow design team members at Cardz 4 Guyz. We would love for you to join us this week! Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the rest of your day.

My Relax... Masculine Card is entered into the following challenges:

10 comments:

  1. Such a cool dude and just right for the latest challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great DT to be on to get the guys' cards made. I have trouble with masculine cards! Your card is adorable - perfect for a lot of the young men I know!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOOoooo! The colors on here are great! I find it so hard to make masculine cards, but you pulled it off without a hitch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous masculine card.... so cool!

    Thanks for joining us at Sentimental Sundays... hope to see you at our next challenge..

    Sandy S
    SSDT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great color selection for this card -- and such a cute graphic -- I just know someone will enjoy receiving this card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A great image, beautifully coloured to go perfectly with the papers. And the overall layout too id great - I love everything about it
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is a fab layout! That would make an excellent sketch! I love the colours and how you did the sky - so cool :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. A great male card! Thank you for playing along with us at Allsorts this week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card perfect for this weeks challenge.
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts 'Masculine' challenge this week and good luck x Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the image and layout and those little animals are so cute x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Wishing you a crafty day! 😊