Saturday, June 27, 2015

Best Day Ever Card


Hello! Last night I was inspired to create this Best Day Ever Card from the sketch challenge CCMC361 at Create with Connie & Mary. It's a challenge to only use Stampin' Up! products and they always have wonderful inspiration. My friend, Joanne James at The Crafty Owl, made a lovely card using patterned papers from the Pretty Petals paper stack. I decided that was a fabulous idea and selected two coordinating papers from the stack. I love the colors in this collection!!! The stamp set used is new and is called Birthday Blossoms. I punched the flower using the pansy punch and colored it with the discontinued Blendabilities Calypso Coral markers. To pull in more green, I used Old Olive twine. That's it! I would also like to enter this card at the Sister Act anything goes challenge. Thanks for stopping by! 

11 comments:

  1. Hello, Thought I would stop by. I Love your Best Day Ever Card. Love that Butterfly Paper. Thanks for Sharing!
    cindys-greencricut.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! I love the complimentary DSP and the flower works so well with the butterflies! What a happy card! Thanks for playing with us at Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Andrea I just love your card! These Pretty Petals papers are gorgeous aren't they? So glad my card inspired you to get creating with yours too and such a different look to your card, but equally stunning! Thanks for joining us over at Create With Connie and Mary this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic card! I need to investigate Pretty Petals more as some beautiful designs (such as yours) keep popping up on the interwebs. It really is lovely! Great work with the sketch. Thanks for joining us this week at Create with Connie and Mary. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that paper! The combination of the delicate butterflies with the single flower is beautiful. Your entire card is beautiful for that matter! Thanks for joining us this week at Create with Connie and Mary.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all of play of pattern here. This is a bright and cheery card that your recipient is sure to love! Thanks for playing along this week at Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh, I am jealous of the stamp set and the paper! Can't wait to get them - this is such a pretty and inspiring card! Thank you for joining us at Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the butterfly paper! Very whimsical! And it ties in perfectly with the pretty flower. Great card! Thanks for playing the Create with Connie and Mary sketch challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh...now I want that DSP! It is always so hard to see in the catalog, but I love the little butterfly print! Thanks for playing along with the sketch challenge this week on Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great way to showcase your greeting. OH MY WORD...I LOVE that dsp and would have never though to get that! Thanks for playing along this week in the Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  11. The papers you selected are really pretty and work with the sentiment. Nice Selections.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Wishing you a crafty day! 😊