Friday, May 20, 2016

Floats Your Goat Birthday Card

Making a handmade card for my dad is getting harder every year. I've done trucks, tractors, monkeys, etc... so this year I'm using a goat with balloons. The sentiment and image by Doodle Pantry crack me up! My dad raises sheep but my mother might say that he acts like an old goat. Hopefully this Floats Your Goat Birthday Card will make him laugh.

The image comes with a colored or non-colored version. I used the colored version to save a little time and die cut it with a stitched circle die by My Favorite Things. The patterned papers were in my scrap bin. Everything was adhered flat and three green sequins were added for a little sparkle.

I'm entering this card is the following challenges:

4 comments:

  1. Such a fun card, great image and sentiment

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the background paper selections and the graphic is just so cute with the saying.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, love the image and your colouring, thank you for sharing with us at Simply Papercraft - good luck
    Lyn - DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely Card, thanks for sharing it with us in the Brown Sugar Challenge, Karen Dt

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Wishing you a crafty day! 😊