Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Wild Wishes Card

Happy Tuesday! It's time for a new challenge at Tuesday Throwdown and this week our theme is Exotic Animals. It was a lot of fun getting a little wild with these Jungle Animal Faces images provided by our sponsor MyGrafico. There were several animals to choose from and I used the panda, giraffe and zebra. We would love for you to join us this week in our Exotic Animal Challenge. You have until mid-day next Monday, July 11th to play along. Click here for all the challenge details and wild design team inspiration.

When I first started making cards I loved using zebra patterned paper. It's been awhile since I've made anything with it, so I was happy to see this challenge. To create my card I adhered the giraffe paper by Bella BLVD and the zebra paper by The Paper Studio to a piece of black cardstock and then adhered directly onto the white card base. For the offset white focal panel I decided to add some gold texture paste by Heidi Swapp using the Dot Fade stencil by Tim Holtz. The images were printed, colored with Copic markers and punched using a 1 1/2" circle punch. The images were then layered with a 1 3/4" scallop circle with black cardstock. I used the computer to print the sentiment and that's it.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see your Exotic Animal creation in the gallery at Tuesday Throwdown

6 comments:

  1. Fantastic design the combination of papers and images is wonderful

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww, so cute! Loving these animals and your fun jungle print paper! This is a great sponsor too! I just used their Christmas cat clip art last week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Andrea, love the jungle print paper with your images.....very sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute! Love the images and papers!
    Hugs, Jacqueline (fellow-DT)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Wishing you a crafty day! 😊