Saturday, October 8, 2016

Learn, Live, Hope Card

From the first time I saw the sneak peeks of the new Live the Life You Dream About Spirit Animal stamp set by Jessica Lynn Original, I knew I would be making my oldest niece a card with the cattle skull. The last time I was in her room I saw one she plans on painting to hang on her wall. One of her favorite colors is turquoise/aqua and although the color I used is lighter, I think she will love it.

Creating this card started with the color choices and finding the right patterned papers. The plaid is from the new Fall Perfectly Plaid paper by Lawn Fawn and the wood is from the Bella Rosa Collection by Bo Bunny. Copic markers were used to color the image and then it was cut with a stitched circle die by My Favorite Things. Everything else is pretty basic. Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the rest of your day!

This Learn, Live, Hope Card is entered into the following challenges:

5 comments:

  1. Your niece will love this, the choice of colours you made is perfect for the stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well by now you know I love this but had to say it one more time! Love it!! The colors and the papers are perfect together .. makes one very cool card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card and fabulous B.paper sounds just perfect for your niece-Thank you for joining us at Crafting with friends
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a perfect card for your niece or for that matter almost anyone. The sentiment is so special and the paper used as the background is a perfect selection.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Wishing you a crafty day! 😊