Thursday, November 24, 2016

Happy Thanksgiving!


Wishing all my crafty friends living in the United States a Happy Thanksgiving! I hope you are blessed with yummy food and the company of family and friends today. My hubby counts down the days until he gets to enjoy his mother's homemade turkey dumplings. I have a hard time picking a favorite, but it's probably the sweet potatoes... although I never pass up a good apple pie! I would love to hear your favorite dish, just leave a comment.

Last week I posted a card using this same image and layout (scroll down or click here) but with different colors. One thing I love to do is change the colors to see the difference. In total I made five of these cards to send to family and friends but they were all different patterned papers and colors. The image is called Pumpkin Bouquet by Taylored Expressions and it was die cut using the coordinating die. It was then layered onto a die cut pierced oval and scalloped frame from Avery Elle. Cardstock colors include: Cajun Craze, Soft Suede and Whisper White by Stampin' Up!. The green patterned paper is from The Paper Studio along with a retired strip of Cajun Craze dsp in the center. Copic markers were used to color the image and the sentiment was stamped with Early Espresso ink. That's it! Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoy the rest of your day!

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty card! Love all the extra papers and colors on this card.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Wishing you a crafty day! 😊