Friday, March 10, 2017

Shamrock Sheep Card

Happy Friday! I have a quick post to share a card I made for my parents for St. Patrick's Day. My parents raise sheep, so I used the cute Shamrock Sheep image from Bugaboo Digi Stamps. The layout is from Stella Says Sketch #505 and it's perfect to use paper scraps from that ever growing pile. Copic markers were used to add some color to the sheep image and then it was die cut with a stitched circle die by My Favorite Things. To add some texture I used a new Spellbinders embossing folder (which I found out isn't compatible with a Big Shot), so I had to cram it through my Texture Boutique. Green glitter tape was added before the image was adhered with dimensionals. Accents were added in accordance with the sketch and that's it!

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the rest of your day!

This Shamrock Sheep Card is entered into the following challenges:

My niece at the Tulsa State Fair 2016.

3 comments:

  1. Love that goofy little St. Patrick's sheep! All the green looks great, and I like how you repeated the circle theme with your embossing folder. Weird how it wouldn't work in the big shot, huh?

    Thanks for joining us for our Think Green challenge at Cut it Up!

    Evelyn
    http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the shamrock sheep, perfect papers and fantastic layout

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card design- love all the pattern papers. Thanks for joining us at Creative Knockouts.
    Amy-DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Wishing you a crafty day! 😊