Friday, May 5, 2017

Owl Graduation Card

Hello! Today is the start of a new challenge at Simply Create Too and this month we want you to use a Digi Stamp. That's a pretty easy challenge, so I hope you will play along and link-up your new creation. Click HERE for all the challenge details and design team inspiration.

While deciding which digi stamp to use on my card I received a graduation announcement for one of my younger cousins. He is graduating high school, so I decided to use this Graduation Owl image by Gerda Steiner Designs. The image was colored with Copic markers and then fussy cut to allow his foot to sit on top of the punched branch. The Congratulations paper and diploma paper are by The Paper Studio. I added a strip of woodgrain paper by Stampin' Up! and then matted the patterned paper to a piece of brick red cardstock by Bazzill. Then the focal circle was adhered flat to the paper. I'll be mailing this card so I didn't want to add any lumps or bumps. That's it!

This Owl Graduation Card is entered into the following challenges:

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the rest of your day!

6 comments:

  1. I love owls Andrea, so love this wuse owl graduating, great papers and layout

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect card for a guy and the papers and owl are the perfect touch! Thanks for sharing with Unicorn Challenges. Barbara DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love your graduation card, super owl and the background design is fabulous.Thank you for sharing with us at Unicorn and good luck in the draw. Jennifer DT member x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome Graduation card! Love the owl :) Thanks for joining the girlfriends this week at Little Red Wagon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card! Thanks for joining us at Unicorn, Claire DT x

    ReplyDelete
  6. A wise owl and a graduation card were made to go together. Great Idea and the card is awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Wishing you a crafty day! 😊