Tuesday, December 19, 2017

Shiny Holidays Card

Wow! It's only six days until Christmas. I'm happy to report that we did go shopping and bought a few presents yesterday, but I'm far from done. It seems with each passing year I'm less enthused about shopping. My hubby is lucky if I go to the grocery store. Now... when it comes to shopping for stamps online there seems to be no problem. If only my family wanted stamps, I could handle that.

Last month I started a part-time seasonal manager position at Yankee Candle. I made two of this Shiny Holidays Card for the Store Manager and District Manager. I thought the candle image by Unity Stamps was perfect for the recipients. Copic markers were used to color the image. Only the green patterned paper is from a Christmas collection (Christmas Emporium by Graphic 45) the others are scraps from my scrap bin. Three gold sequins add some sparkle and that's it. Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the rest of your day!

This Shiny Holidays Card is entered into the following challenges:

8 comments:

  1. I'm so with you there in regards to shopping at Christmas. Thank goodness for online shopping. I love your beautiful card.

    Thanks for joining us at CRAFT this week.
    Hugs Sheryl DT member xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Andrea! Fabulous coloring and papers! A very fitting card for your recipients! Thanks for joining our weekly challenge at QKR Stampede!

    Brenda DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect card, traditional image and colours

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a thoughtful and perfect card for your managers! The candles are beautiful, and I love the layout of your card! Thanks for sharing at Jo's Scrap Shack.
    Blessings,
    Christine
    DT member

    ReplyDelete
  5. What pretty candles - perfect for the recipients. Thanks for joining the Anything Goes (option - Christmas) at QKR Stampede this week. Merry Christmas!
    Dorothy S, DT member

    ReplyDelete
  6. We love Yankee Candles at our house (especially the scents that are out for Christmas!) This is a beautiful card, and a perfect one to display in such a store too! I was chuckling about your comments on shopping - I'm in the same boat. We did none...kids get gift cards - or this year because of the stuff going on, just a check. We'll celebrate when health issues improve. Also the buying stamps online comment, made me grin real big. I feel the same way. Sad to say, DD has no interest in my hobby! TFS, Hugs & Merry Christmas too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is perfect for the manager of the YC store. Great coloring and I like how the DP you used coordinate really well.Thanks for joining us at the Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenges for our latest challenge.  {Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenges}Good luck and join us again soon. Hugs, Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card Andrea love the image it's so modern and makes a lovely change from traditional candle images. I hope you have a lovely Christmas

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Wishing you a crafty day! 😊