Wednesday, March 7, 2018

Penguin Easter Bunny Card

Happy Wednesday! Since Easter falls earlier this year I'll have to pick between making more St. Patrick's Day or Easter cards. Between the two... Easter wins! I'm still having a hard time sitting for long periods of time, the bone spurs on my hip are not fun!!! I did buy a new padded chair today, so maybe that will help.

The stamps I ordered to make my Easter cards haven't arrived yet. So, when I found this cute Penguin Easter Bunny digital image at Whimsy Stamps, I decided to make a couple of my Easter cards with it. I adore penguins and this image is really cute. The image was colored with Copic markers and then die cut with a stitched rectangle die. All patterned papers are from the Echo Park Hello Easter 6 x 6 paper pad. It seems I covered up all the yellow in the patterned paper, but I thought yellow butterfly/butterflies went okay. Which card do you like best... one butterfly or two? I had the hardest time deciding, so feel free to help me out. Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the rest of your day!

This Penguin Easter Bunny Card is entered into the following challenges:

Card with two butterflies:

6 comments:

  1. what nice *lol* a penguin in a rabbit costume.
    Heike

    ReplyDelete
  2. id doesn't matter whether it's one or two, both are beautiful, love the image and your papers

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet image :) Thank You for joining us at Creative Moments challenge. DT Ella

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a super cute image and I love the colours , I prefer the 2 butterflies but either card is lovely x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card and thanks for sharing at Crea Chicky's Challenge.
    hugs Joukje DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. such a cute penguin.A great card.Thanks for playing along with us at Addicted to Stamps & More. Hope to see you again
    Shylaa DT@ATSM
    Adhiraacreations

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Wishing you a crafty day! 😊